Application to join OCEAN2012
Thank you for your interest in joining OCEAN2012.
The key benefits of joining OCEAN2012 are:
- Being part of a high calibre group of organisations, professionals and volunteers who are working together to achieve a common objective.
- Having access to specialists covering a range of expertise (science, policy, communications, public relations, campaign strategy and co-ordination) dedicated to transforming European fisheries.
- Having access to additional capacity to strengthen your own organisation's profile and influence.
The key contribution OCEAN2012 would ask of you:
- Support for OCEAN2012's vision, mission and objectives set out in our identity leaflet
- Compliance with our co-operation protocol
- A minimum of signing up to specific publications, policy requests and calls for action;
- Not putting out policy requests and calls for action contradictory to OCEAN2012's objectives or causing confusion regarding its direction;
- Ideally, contributing to our effort with staff time, materials and activities.
In order for your organisation to become a member of this coalition, we require some further information from you. Please fill out the form below.
* Please complete the highlighted fields